Daily crash

From: "Catalin" <catalin(at)cyber(dot)ro>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Daily crash
Date: 2003-02-27 12:19:23
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hi there,

Is there any performance tunning that i can make to the postgresql server to
make the server more stable.
In my case the main usage of the DB is from an website which has quite lots
of visitors.
In the last weeks the SQL server crashes every day !

Before complete crash the transaction start to work slower.

I would appreciate any suggestion regarding this issue !

Thank you !

Catalin
www.xclub.ro

pgsql-performance by date