Special May Offer from SQLManager.net

From: "Egor Abramov" <contact(at)ems-hitech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Special May Offer from SQLManager.net
Date: 2006-05-16 07:23:57
Lists: pgsql-announce
EMS, leaders in database administration software development, is pleased to
announce the Special May Offer! Within the special spring time action you
receive a unique opportunity to purchase any EMS software for PostgreSQL
with 15% discount.

But the most advantageous purchase for you would be our EMS SQL Enterprise
Bundle for PostgreSQL. This bundle is a complete solution for database
administration & development; it can boost the efficiency of your work when
you're overloaded with database administration workflow! With the coupon
code specified you will get all must-have database management tools and save
50% of full products cost!

This promo action is valid during 15 days. Don't miss the chance to purchase
our software at the most favorable price!

More information You can learn at:
http://www.sqlmanager.net/promo/may2006-postgresql?from=spring_special

We hope you'll enjoy our products.

Thanks for your attention.