Send all postgres messages to a specific folder

From: "Leticia Larrosa" <leticia(at)tesla(dot)cujae(dot)edu(dot)cu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Send all postgres messages to a specific folder
Date: 2007-01-18 21:47:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi

In my ubuntu server I have two places where are logged the messages from
postgreSql. Some kind of messages are logged in
/var/log/postgresql/postgresql-8.1-main.log and others messages are loggued
in "/var/log/messages".

I want send all my messages to an specific folder (/var/log/postgresql/) and
none of them to "/var/log/messages"

How can I do that?

Thanks in advanced.
</L>