Author PostgreSQL books - Packt Publishing.

From: "Kshipra Singh" <kshipras(at)packtpub(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Author PostgreSQL books - Packt Publishing.
Date: 2009-08-26 09:03:41
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello Everybody,

I represent Packt Publishing (www.PacktPub.com), the publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to publish two new books on PostgreSQL and currently we are inviting potential authors to write these books.
These are contractual positions and the job can be performed remotely.

Here are some details about the books we plan to publish:

1. PostgreSQL Performance- A book that shows the reader how to implement performance techniques into their PostgreSQL installations.

2. PostgreSQL Admin Cookbook- A book containing admin recipes for PostgreSQL.

We pay a royalty of 15% on hard copies and 25% on e-books.

A potential author will be someone with good knowledge about the subject and good English skills. A past experience in writing will be a plus though not mandatory.

If you are interested in authoring any of these books, please write back to me with a brief information about your skills and experience.

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager
Packt Publishing
www.PacktPub.com

Skype: kshiprasingh15
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kshipras

Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for all the information you need about writing for Packt.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Mike GonzerDate: 2009-08-26 19:50:18