Errors in RH9

From: "Greg Kelley" <gkelley(at)britannicaviation(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Errors in RH9
Date: 2003-04-18 13:51:58
Lists: pgadmin-support
Folks,

I read the threads discussing the replacement of of psqlodbc to fix a
connect error, but I can't figure out which driver to
download/rename/replace. There are two at the site referenced: psqlodbc and
psqlodbc30. Also, there are three files in \windows\system32:

psqlodbc
psqlodbc30
psqlodbc30w

Which driver do I download? What do I rename it to? Which existing file do I
replace? If someone who has accomplished this could post a few lines of
'installation instructions' that would be great! Thanks for a terriffic
program

Thanks!

________________________
Greg Kelley, IT Director
Britannic Aviation, US and UK
US Office:
Pease Int'l Tradeport
68 New Hampshire Ave.
Portsmouth, NH  03801
603.766.3005
http://www.britannicaviation.com
AOPA, EAA, SSA
CFII SEL, MEL; Comm Glider

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-04-18 17:55:52