Re: pgAdmin Documentation

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Documentation
Date: 2007-05-17 00:52:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

From: "Guillaume Lelarge"

>> If we were to do the latter, in the Windows Installer for PostgreSQL
>> (which we also need to consider, because it relies on our bundled docs),
>> we would just build the CHM files for each of the three packages,
>> without trying to merge them together.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

> I would definitly vote for option 2.

I also think of with you.! There were some discussions about the content of a
Japanese document before. It has already had a Japanese version of PostgreSQL
and Slony. Then, It is very huge. Moreover, timing in which Fix was up to date
done had the problem that release and synchronization were not able to be taken.
I'm very huge the translation work, and think that an important mission of team
work. There is a special team in Japan PostgreSQL Users Group.!!
I hope to act in the specific place emphasized it as each country.

P.S)
leader of document translation team in Japan.
honda(at)postgresql(dot)jp

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito