Problems with batch using jdbc on postgresql 7.4.2

From: Manuel García H(dot) <mgarciah(at)ife(dot)org(dot)mx>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems with batch using jdbc on postgresql 7.4.2
Date: 2004-04-14 21:40:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi, somebody can help me?

I using a batch sentence to update some data in distinct tables, one of that tables have a foreing key, then when I execute the batch using jdbc on postgresql 7.4.2 abort the batch and send me the next message:

ERROR:  SPI_connect failed
DEBUG:  AbortCurrentTransaction
LOG:  statement: rollback; begin;

the exactly sentence is a insert into table (,,,) values (,,,), the message was send just after execute the insert. If I removed the foreing key from the table , the batch worked correctly, but can´t drop the foreing key because I don´t want lost the integrity of data

I hope somebody have a solution.

Thanks and sorry by my grammatical style.

many

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: James RobinsonDate: 2004-04-15 03:13:22