Getting "#Name?" in Microsoft access ODBC

From: "Steve Quezadas" <steveeq2(at)tripperjones(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Getting "#Name?" in Microsoft access ODBC
Date: 2000-09-29 20:58:22
Lists: pgsql-general
I seem to be having a weird problem With Postgres (7.02) using the new 6.5
version of the ODBC driver (postdrv.exe). If I use psql and show the
contents of a table in command line mode, the table comes up fine. If I try
to pull up the same table in Microsoft Access with ODBC, I first get an
error that says "ODBC--call failed" and then the table comes up with a bunch
of fields that same "#Name?".

I tried playing around with the ODBC driver and nothing I did seemed to be
able to change this. Also tried google, and newsgroups but couldn't come up
with much. Anyone out there know is wrong?

- Steve