Applications Engineer position

From: "Chris Shoulet" <chris(at)topdog-inc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Applications Engineer position
Date: 2005-03-01 16:32:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I am hoping to network with you.  The following position just came into Top
Dog and I was wondering if you know of anyone who would be a good fit for
the role.  We are starting interviews immediately (today 3/1 or 3/2 if
possible).

SENIOR APPLICATION ENGINEER DALLAS TX
This is a temp to perm role. The ideal candidate must meet the following
requirements

*	4+ years of applications engineering experience
*	3+ years with Send Mail
*	Send Mail Filters
*	High volume Email Systems
*	.NET experience
*	Linux experience
*	Python experience
*	Experience with international email systems and dealing with
different languages and characters.
*	Experience with PhP Admin.

The candidate that meets the above qualifications will be responsible for a
project to port current linux, python, postgresql based email systems to a
.NET system using PhP Admin.

Please include your contract rate along with your resume supporting that you
meet he above qualifications.

Thank you.

Chris Shoulet
Top Dog Recruiting
301-530-9694 (v)
info(at)topdog-inc(dot)com
http://www.topdog-inc.com <http://www.topdog-inc.com/>

Proud Sponsor of www.MyGolfCommunity.com <http://www.mygolfcommunity.com/>
Charity Golf Tournaments

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2005-03-02 16:27:58