Re: how to handle data containing '\0'

From: "EBIHARA, Yuichiro" <ebihara(at)iplocks(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to handle data containing '\0'
Date: 2006-05-22 08:28:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks, Kris.

I understand the behavior is server-side issue, not JDBC, and we are to be forced to explicitely remove '\0' with the latest server
releases.

It's not necessarily the best for me but better than now.

Finally, do you know the thread containing the discussion that triggered the change of server behavior?

Thanks,

ebi