Re: Question about cygwin/Postgre

From: "Juliet May" <jmay(at)speark(dot)com>
To: <nc(at)ncartron(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question about cygwin/Postgre
Date: 2002-09-25 15:55:32
Lists: pgsql-novice
My experience has been similar to Phillips except I am using PostgreSQL in
Cygwin in a production environment. The only time I have had problems is
when the server spontaneously reboots or shuts down then I need to manually
remove the pid and restart the postmaster. So far we haven't run into
problems with too many connection attempts.

Julie