Re: Compiler warnings in psqloodbc 08.03.0200

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Compiler warnings in psqloodbc 08.03.0200
Date: 2008-09-16 14:45:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

Surely, we have not made offer sufficient about x86_64.... However, The check of operation
was performed by the temporary rental machine. Moreover, there is also a situation of taking
time in the check of the present BIGENDIAN. Then, late work may be blamed....
Anyway, In order to avoid a problem, to be warning should clear.

BTW, FreeBSD x86 is this.
inet% gmake socket.o
if
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/pgsql/include -Wall -g -O2
-MT socket.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/socket.Tpo" -c -o socket.o socket.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/socket.Tpo" ".deps/socket.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/socket.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
socket.c: In function `SOCK_wait_for_ready':
socket.c:468: warning: 'no_timeout' might be used uninitialized in this function

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito