Re:

From: "Thomas T(dot) Veldhouse" <veldy(at)veldy(dot)net>
To: "tamsin" <tg_mail(at)bryncadfan(dot)co(dot)uk>, "PostgreSQL-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2001-06-29 16:31:22
Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-sql
Heck, you could refine it this way as well.

select pm.*
from purchasemaster pm
  inner join itemmaster im
    on (pm.transactionid = im.transactionid and im.itempriority = 2)

This might reduce memory usage.  I am not sure which will turn out to perform better in a resource friendly environment.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy(at)veldy(dot)net

PS  There is a lot of HTML email on this list.  Is this generally considered good?  Or should I convert my replies to text?