Re: [INTERFACES] libpq++

From: "KaDe" <kade(at)carolo(dot)net>
To: "Shad Cool" <shad(at)gi(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] libpq++
Date: 1999-04-24 17:44:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
    Im new to C++ and the docs on libpq++ do not contain any examples.  If any one had any source code (or examples) using this library and the associated classes I would appreciate it if they could send it to me
If you have intalled the docs, in a directory doc/src/interfaces/libpq++/examples (or something like that, I can't have a look right now) you will find some simple sources.

By the way, since my upgrade to 6.4 on a Debian installation, I've lost the man page for libpq++.
Is it a Debian-bug or something else ?

--
Un LUG a Charleroi - BELGIUM
http://carolo.net/carolinux

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Jon BarnettDate: 1999-04-25 12:58:45