RE: Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3

From: "chris markiewicz" <cmarkiew(at)commnav(dot)com>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <T(dot)R(dot)Missner(at)level3(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3
Date: 2001-08-28 11:13:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Tom,

When I say that this problem is erratic, I mean that sometimes a given piece
of code works and sometimes it doesn't - not that some pieces work and some
don't (don't know if that helps).

How is a BEGIN indicated?  I get a Connection, grab a Statement from it, and
run my query.  Do I have to do anything special to tell Fastpath that I am
BEGINning a transaction?

Thanks
chris