Re: log_statement at postgres.conf

From: "System/IJS - Joko" <system(at)ijs(dot)co(dot)id>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: log_statement at postgres.conf
Date: 2008-07-21 06:35:20
Lists: pgsql-performance
Thx a lot Nicolas,

I finaly success to log query statement because of your simple explanation.
I have other question:
1. Is there posibility to automatically logging that statement to table?
2. All of that statement is come from every database on my server,
  could I know from which database that statement come?
  or at least I can filter to log only from database X ?
3. If I need to log only changed made on my database, then the value of
'log_statement' is 'mod' ?
CMIIW

Regards,
Joko [SYSTEM]