Re: Bug in createlang?

From: "Thomas T(dot) Veldhouse" <veldy(at)veldy(dot)net>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug in createlang?
Date: 2001-06-27 14:32:42
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Awesome. That is what I am looking for. I have been having a problem
restoring a database without changing the security options and restarting
the server. Real hassle. This could be what I am looking for. phpPgAdmin
is running on the same machine, should I just tell it to use the "public"
address instead of localhost so that authentication is still required for it
(without trying to use ident)?

Thanks,

Tom Veldhouse
veldy(at)veldy(dot)net