PostgreSQL Job in Atlanta

From: "Paula Wood" <pwood(at)carciba(dot)com>
To: <atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Job in Atlanta
Date: 2008-08-25 17:09:33
Lists: atlpug
I work for an HR consulting firm that is working with Vocalocity in Midtown,
Atlanta to find a PostgreSQL DBA.  I think I posted the job on the
postgreSQL.org jobs mailing list.  It is also on Vocalocity's website.
Would you be willing to forward the job information on to your network?
Here is the information:

The #1 Choice for Small Business VoIP

VocalocityPBX is an affordable, feature-rich, no-maintenance hosted PBX
business phone solution that can be
<http://www.vocalocity.com/company/mythbuster.cfm> set up in minutes. At
Vocalocity (www.vocalocity.com), we help small businesses that need a
<http://www.vocalocity.com/home/signupform.cfm> customized, scalable
business phone system with minimal start-up costs and overall
<http://www.vocalocity.com/pricing/pricing.cfm> reduced phone bills.

Due to our growing client base, we are hiring an experienced DBA.
PostgreS/PostgreSQL required.  5 years SQL and data modeling, 5 years
database administration.

Vocalocity is a strong start-up environment where the growth opportunities
are directly related to the performance of each employee. This position is
on-site in offices near Piedmont Park in Midtown Atlanta and offers
benefits.

Interested candidates please send an updated resume to jobs(at)vocalocity(dot)com(dot)
Please use the job code DBA in the subject of your email, and please be sure
to include salary requirements and availability.  Relocation offered for
strong candidates. EOE. No agencies.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need further
information.  I appreciate your consideration in advance.

Thank You,

Paula Wood

Carciba Business Services

pwood(at)carciba(dot)com

770-772-4938

atlpug by date

Next:From: Jeremy IvanDate: 2008-10-09 17:24:12