problem with new postgresql driver

From: "awais" <awais(at)techlogix(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problem with new postgresql driver
Date: 2002-03-14 11:32:30
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi,

    We have a table named "atm" in our database which is uing latest driver of postgresql, it has a column named "location", all records (which are more than 1) of "atm" table have this column value set as (null). When we executed the query "select * from atm where location=null ", 0 rows were returned, which was not we were expecting.

    We have another database using previous driver of postgresql, it also has a table named "atm" with a column named "location", similarly all records (which are more than 1) of "atm" table have this column value set as (null), when we executed the query "select * from atm where location=null ", all rows were returned, which  was according to our expectations.

    Can u please describe how to tackle this problem.

regards,
Awais

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Ross J. ReedstromDate: 2002-03-15 23:14:19