Re: access from java does not work in an applet!

From: "George Koras" <gkoras(at)cres(dot)gr>
To: "B(dot)N(dot)V(dot) Raman" <raman(at)myself(dot)com>, "Pgsql-Jdbc(at)Postgresql(dot) Org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: access from java does not work in an applet!
Date: 2001-05-16 07:22:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Raman,

What driver are you using? Where is it stored (do the users download it
along with the applet or do you require them to install it locally)? And
what is the exact message of the exception you get?

You might find the following links helpful:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/docs/applet.html
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/docs/
http://java.sun.com/sfaq/

Cheers.