Re: Postgres Win32

From: "Dan Wilson" <phpPgAdmin(at)acucore(dot)com>
To: "carolina" <carocora(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: María José Ravazzani <mjoser(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy>, Federico Peña <ficos(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy>, Alfredo Sánchez <achezrov(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy>
Subject: Re: Postgres Win32
Date: 2000-12-18 06:55:33
Lists: pgsql-general

From an earlier posting last week:

Sorry for the website is not accessble that time .... but now it can be
access at this url http://208.160.255.143

this include an easy installation of PostgreSQL v.7.0.2 for windows
98,2000 and NT. there is a pg guardian that automatically start and setup
ur server and many more...:) hope you like this piece of program....

ian

I downloaded and installed it on my Win2K server just to see if it worked.
It seemed to work ok, but I couldn't connect to it with PHP. I didn't do a
lot of troubleshooting though.

-Dan