Re: Build and other trouble with 08.03.0100 on Linux

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <bruce(dot)mcalister(at)blueface(dot)ie>,"Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Build and other trouble with 08.03.0100 on Linux
Date: 2008-03-05 14:25:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi.

FreeBSD of the machine environment which I have does not reproduce a problem.

inet% psql -h localhost

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

SSL connection (cipher: DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, bits: 256)

saito=# SELECT  ssl_is_used();
 ssl_is_used
-------------
(1 row)

saito=# \q
inet% iodbctest DSN=PostgreSQL
iODBC Demonstration program
This program shows an interactive SQL processor
Driver Manager: 03.52.0406.0126
Driver: 08.03.0100 (psqlodbcw.so)

SQL>SELECT  ssl_is_used();

ssl_is_used
1

 result set 1 returned 1 rows.

SQL>

---

However, It may be that the difference between Linux and something happened the problem.
Therefore, I want to see your log. If possible, please send a log to me.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito