Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <o(dot)bouiron(at)isc84(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor
Date: 2007-07-27 15:14:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.

Umm, Probably,
In order to edit the data, each row in the table must be uniquely identifiable.

This can be done using the OID, or a primary key. If none of them exist,

the table is read only. Note that views can't be edited and are read only by

design; updatable views (using rules) are not supported at this time.

See,

http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/dev/editgrid.html

What thing is the table which you define?

Regards,

Hiroshi Saito

From: "Olivier Bouiron"