Writing Large Objects

From: "Chris White" <cjwhite(at)cisco(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Writing Large Objects
Date: 2002-07-22 21:06:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Documentation states that you must perform large object calls within a
transaction. Do I need to do a commit when I have written the large object
or does the close() on the object commit the object to the database. The
reason I ask, is that I want to commit the object to the database
independently of updating tables which will contain the objects oid.

Chris White