Re: Restore postgres database problem

From: Inpreet Singh <Singh(dot)Inpreet(at)netsity(dot)com>
To: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Restore postgres database problem
Date: 2005-01-28 06:35:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes dos2unix <postgres.sql> worked absolutely fine. I got the solution of my
problem. Thanks alot for your co-operation.
I am using Linux Red hat 9 and my client is also using the same platform but
when he emailed me this sql file he first saved file on windows and then I
saved it on windows and saved n run on linux So I think this procedure leads
to carriage return. but dos2unix command sorted out the problem.