postgresql.conf

From: "Jim Kunkel" <jkunkel(at)laurcat(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql.conf
Date: 2001-10-16 17:17:27
Lists: pgsql-novice
The docs suggest the file "postgresql.conf" is a method of configuring the db engine.  I want to turn on logging.  The line "DEBUG_PRETTY_PRINT=1" should turn on tracing.  I just can't figure out where the file goes.  The filename (postgresql.conf) doesn't seem to be in the sources I hunted through and if I search for it on the web site, I get an internal error.  Can someone point me to the right directory?  Better yet, can you point me to the spot in the documentation that tells me that?

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: James HallDate: 2001-10-16 21:04:39