Re: MS Access, Unicode, Conversions & Foreign languages characters

From: "Ropel" <ropel(at)ropel(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MS Access, Unicode, Conversions & Foreign languages characters
Date: 2003-11-25 18:47:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

About speed improvements: I've noticed more than once that exporting,
dropping, creating and restoring a database I obtain a consistent speed
improvement not reachable with just vacuum analyzing.
I'm just planning to see if index clustering o reindexing can give the same
effect without throwing away and recreating everything (this second
operation is obviously possible only putting the DB off-line and I refuse
doing such a thing just for speed improvements, what if I need to operate
with HUGE DB ??!!!)