[ NOVICE ] Name of database under postgresSQL

From: valcauda Stéphane <valcauda(dot)aderis(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
Subject: [ NOVICE ] Name of database under postgresSQL
Date: 2002-10-01 13:39:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I don't understand what is the name of database under postgresql.
With InitDB we put nothing else the directory.
THe first connection , I put psql -U <user> template1
which seem to create a default database template1.
Then, I create 2 database (CREATE DATABASE ) TEST and TEST2.

But with ODBC or directly in CYGWIN shell , if I try to connect to TEST or
TEST2
it says that it doesn't recognize these DB.

I don't understand.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-10-01 14:02:40