Revolutionary Humanist Economy seeks Volunteer PostgreSQL Expert

From: "Jerome Smith" <jerome(at)terra(dot)cl>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Revolutionary Humanist Economy seeks Volunteer PostgreSQL Expert
Date: 2005-02-06 23:20:06
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

We are striving to build a working model of a new economy based on
solidarity and freedom, that will replace capitalism.

We need to build a website with a PostgreSQL database and a PHP front-end.

We are all volunteers here; no one pays us to do this! We make our living by
our various ordinary jobs and dedicate as much of our free time as we can to
this project. This is why we are looking for more volunteers like us.

If you would like to contribute your PostgreSQL skills in helping to build a
better world, you will be very welcome on our team!

More information on our project is available at http://hen.sourceforge.net

If you are interested, write to me at runasunkku(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net(dot) If
you have any questions I'll gladly answer them.

Cheers,

Jerome Smith