Re: initdb dies during IpcSemaphoreCreate under BSD jail

From: "Alastair D'Silva" <deece(at)newmillennium(dot)net(dot)au>
To: "'Vince Vielhaber'" <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>,"'Joel Burton'" <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: initdb dies during IpcSemaphoreCreate under BSD jail
Date: 2002-03-27 03:51:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers
You need to get your provider to set the sysctl jail.sysvipc_allowed to
1 in the host environment. If they're not willing to do this for you, we
provide this feature on our servers, and also have a shared Postgres
database you can use.

--
Alastair D'Silva B. Sc.            mob: 0413 485 733
Networking Consultant

http://www.pop4.net