Re: Introduction, and help request

From: Sári Csaba <sari(dot)csaba(at)wishdoo(dot)com>
To: "'Chris'" <dmagick(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Introduction, and help request
Date: 2011-10-17 11:37:46
Lists: pgsql-php
Dear Chris,

thank you for your response, buti t wasn't the right solution :-(... First,
I just reconfigured the postgre server, with more memory, buffers, etc, and
than I just lowered the image resolutions with GD, and now it's working. My
idea was this: somewhere a buffer (or something like this, OR there is a
timeout somewhere, but I changed all related apache and PHP settings) is
small, to accept all the image datas from the client (???), and if I make
smaller pictures, it could be ok. And it's works now fine.

Thank you all the suggestions.

Regards,
Csaba