Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix

From: George Weaver <gweaver(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Jochem van Dieten <jochemd(at)oli(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32 <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix
Date: 2004-01-15 21:26:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi everyone,

I downloaded Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX 3.5 from the site below
(having a NET Passport) and have attached the eula.txt that came with the
download.

The download itself is 223 mb and the unzipped files about 450 mb. I did
not install the package so I do not know how big it would be fully
installed.

HTH,
George