RE: Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3

From: "chris markiewicz" <cmarkiew(at)commnav(dot)com>
To: <T(dot)R(dot)Missner(at)level3(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3
Date: 2001-08-27 17:54:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I have exactly the same problem...it happens randomly, it seems.  maybe 5%
of the time.  also happens on selects (lo_read though).  the only advice
that i've seen on the topic is to make sure that autocommit is set to false,
which i've done, but i still see the problem.

unfortunately, my next attempt at a fix was going to be to upgrade to 7.1
(i'm currently on 7.0.3 on linux)...but i see that you already use 7.1...

sorry i can't help...

chris