Fw: For the start

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fw: For the start
Date: 2003-09-05 21:53:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] For the start

WIN32_DEV
> branch before going further.
>
> Regards !

Now when I'm reading this mail again, I think You misunderstood what I'm
trying to do.
I am not compiling libpq, but postgresql server.
I would like to first get a clean compile (which I already succeed with some
older version of CVS head)
, and after that play a bit with signal implementation that Bruce suggested
for postgresql win32 port.
I'm afraid that I can't directly apply Your patches to WIN32_DEV branch
because it is actually based on cvs head
from "date: 2003/08/08 17:17:17" (according to Marc's mail).
I'm not that familiar with diff/patch, so this question might sound
stupid: is there any easy way to make those patches against WIN32_DEV branch
?
Anyway those WIN32 ifdefs must go into WIN32_DEV branch.

Regards !