Re: Bug or not about ASCII and Multi-Byte character set

From: "ZF" <zf(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug or not about ASCII and Multi-Byte character set
Date: 2005-08-15 03:16:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I like to use the UNICODE but in Delphi BDE/ODBC there are a little problems which can't be resolved. The driver worked OK with UNICODE DB only after I built the driver through deleting all SQL*W function name in 'psqlodbc_win32.def' file.
I only try to use the ASCII mode to look for whether the same problem exist.
The zeoslib may be good for Delphi, but it has stopped development a long time.

Thanx.