PostgreSQL 8.0 - very good

From: "Marcio Balieiro" <marcio(dot)balieiro(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 8.0 - very good
Date: 2004-09-07 23:56:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Was the install very good, however am I needing to do something similar in the subject of the install to create users and services in Windows 2000/xp for an application, will it be that you could order me the script or project that you set up for this version 8.0 beta?

Question: Does the version 8.0 already have programmed date to be thrown?

Thank you