pg_dump question

From: "Andrei Bintintan" <klodoma(at)ar-sd(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_dump question
Date: 2004-11-02 14:17:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi to all,

If I create a table with create table and after that I modify the table(add some columns) in the dump the table is saved in the same way, I mean, in the dump first the table is created and after that the column is added.

Is there a possibility to dump the database and the table structure to be saved as "it is" or always it will be dumped as created and after that altered?

Andy.