Re: Backup

From: "Joseph M(dot) Day" <jday(at)gisolutions(dot)us>
To: "'Naomi Walker'" <nwalke(at)eldocomp(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Backup
Date: 2005-03-23 21:01:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

--

Thanks Naomi.

Is there anybody using this for large DB's? Anything larger than a
couple hundred GB, it would be impractical to make full backups
everyday. Anyone out there using this for large DB's, if so I'd love to
hear how they are dealing with backups.

Joe,

  • Re: Backup at 2005-03-23 21:20:10 from Jay A. Kreibich

pgsql-admin by date

Previous:From: Joseph M. DayDate: 2005-03-23 20:41:35
Subject: Backup