Re: When using temporary tables, Excel do not refresh data

From: "J6M" <j6m(at)adm(dot)estp(dot)fr>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: When using temporary tables, Excel do not refresh data
Date: 2008-02-25 11:25:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I tried this European morning. The problem gets more obscure. Although I
checked the two "create log" boxes, there is no log created.

Ithen came to the network administrator for any permission difference. He
said there is none. Each user has the rights of a local administrator on his
station. The only difference between mine and others is that I have a fixed
IP. This is just to allow me to pass through the firewall to access servers
via SSH on diffrent networks.

However, my PC, the PCs where I tried to refres data with no success and the
PG server are on the same network. Soo there is no firewalling involved (and
if there was any both queries would be blocked).

Huhh ?? Any suggestion ?

Regards
J6M