Re: : query using kylix (delphi)

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: : query using kylix (delphi)
Date: 2004-06-29 17:56:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

If You are using windows port of PostgreSQL server, log should be in event
viewer I think. If it is linux or derivate, it should be in
your postgresql data directory or in /var/log. It is usually called
serverlog or postgresql.
However if the program continues execution after reporting error , and do
not crash - it is probably not a segmentation fault, but server access
violation.

Regards !