Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Joel Fradkin'" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: what is best way to get the latest libpq version.
Date: 2005-07-20 20:14:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I compiled the snapshot version ok in visual studio 6 version of C++
(couldn't seem to figure out the .net configuration, but I am not a c++

I did get one warning

d:\joel\wazagua_src\psqlodbc\results.c(3063) : warning C4101: 'conn' :
unreferenced local variable

Is this something I need worry about?

Also is that the most fixed code or do I need to get on a csv or something.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305

Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
 This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.