Re: Croatian Native Language Name

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Croatian Native Language Name
Date: 2003-08-15 16:02:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Croatian Native Language Name

> And as you may guess, my Croatian is...
> er... somewhat limited. :-)

Yes, but it is getting better :-)

Hovewer I started the work on 7.4 docs. I'll try to include subindex pages
too.
Monday for dedline is OK ?
I just noticed an interesting perl script in postgresql sources that
generates header file for psql help from sgml source.
That is very interesting idea, and I think that it is possible to do the
same for our contents file.
I do not have that much time now, so I do it by hand, but I'll try to do
something about it until next version of postgresql.

Regards !