Re: Java Applet + Postgre SQL

From: "Jouneau Luc" <Luc(dot)Jouneau(at)diamant(dot)jouy(dot)inra(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Java Applet + Postgre SQL
Date: 2004-06-07 07:28:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
you should give access to postgresql jdbc driver
(http://jdbc.postgresql.org) from your applet
and afterwards look at http://doc.postgresintl.com/jdbc/index.html to find
what you need.

Luc Jouneau
Unité Centrale Informatique de Jouy, INRA Domaine de Vilvert
78352 Jouy en Josas cedex
e-mail : Luc dot Jouneau at jouy dot inra dot fr