connecting PostgreSQL

From: "George Persiantsev" <gpers(at)townisp(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: connecting PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-09-11 01:34:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have a PostgreSQL database which is running in CygWin on a Windows (2000/XP) machine. I've installed the PostgreSQL driver, but am having problems creating the DSN file. Does anybody have any information about the details of setting up DSN files? I need to connect to this database via ODBC from a Visual C++ Windows application and was (also) wondering if creating a DSN file is the only way to connect? Will appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks in advance,

George

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-09-11 07:45:06