Re: 64 bit rpms for 7.4.7??

From: "Sander Steffann" <steffann(at)nederland(dot)net>
To: "Sander Steffann" <steffann(at)nederland(dot)net>,"Geoffrey" <esoteric(at)3times25(dot)net>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 64 bit rpms for 7.4.7??
Date: 2005-02-21 23:49:13
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi again,

>> I've checked the mirrors and although there is a directory for x86 64 bit
>> rpms, it's empty.  Are there plans to build these any time soon?
>
> I should have built them. Sorry it took so long. Everything was delayed
> because of some problems at work adn at home. I will try to catch up with
> the RPM building tomorrow!

I couldn't sleep anyway, and I felt very guilty about letting everyone
down... I had to make some patches to python.m4 and the specfile to make
everything compile, and the resulting (S)RPMs are at
http://opensource.nederland.net/PostgreSQL/.

Devrim: can you put them on the official FTP site?

Again my apologies for letting everyone wait so long....
Sander.