Run function privileges

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Run function privileges
Date: 2002-12-12 17:52:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

MessageThanks for that Dave,
you're a STAR when it come to response time. Not use to such fast responses.

I have another question about functions.
Functions in 7.3 support running with the privileges of the creator (SECURITY DEFINER) this is incredibly useful (no more view work-arounds). My question is having created such a function how do I know what privileges it will be run at? The SQL definition doesn't show the SECURITY DEFINER modifier and I don't see it displayed in any form as part of the properties.

Cheers in advance.
Don.