PostgreSQL DBA required

From: "George Walton" <gkwalton(at)4glsol(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA required
Date: 2012-09-12 16:14:49
Lists: pgsql-jobs

4GL Solutions from Markham, Ontario, Canada is looking for a PostgreSQL DBA
to join our team.  If you are interested in this position, please contact me
ASAP so we can discuss the opportunity.

Thank you,

4GL Solutions

Markham, Ontario

Office:  905.479.6727

Cell:  647.244.6727

Email:   <mailto:gkwalton(at)4glsol(dot)com> gkwalton(at)4glsol(dot)com

Web:   <>

The Company:

4GL Solutions is a software company specializing in the development and
distribution of ERP software for Steel Service Centers in Canada and
throughout North America. The rapid growth of this company has lead to a
number of key positions opening up. We are seeking bright self-motivated
individuals to fill these positions and become part of our team of experts.

The Position:

We are focused on hiring self starting individuals that have extensive
knowledge of databases, specifically PostgreSQL.  This individual will work
with other technical staff to replace our existing ISAM database with a
PostgresSQL database and to make modifications in order to utilize the many
features PostgreSQL has to offer.

Those who are hired will be rewarded with a competitive salary, business
growth opportunities and an employer who will invest heavily in both the
knowledge-base and personal growth of team members.

-          Integrate PostgreSQL with ERP system

-          Work with technical staff to define DB requirements and solutions

-          Generally help us create a more streamlined, robust, stable

-          Assist with proISAM to PostgreSQL conversion

-          A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree

-          Experience in database design and development

-          Minimum 5 years of database development experience

-          Minimum 3 years experience with PostgreSQL

-          Working knowledge of RedHat LINUX OS

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Sarilyn AndesDate: 2012-09-12 23:17:12