SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL Data Wizard 7.8, a
powerful Windows GUI solution for managing your data.
PostgreSQL Data Wizard provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards for
performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly. It allows you
to generate PHP and ASP.NET scripts for tables, views and queries, convert
any ADO-compatible database to the PostgreSQL database, export data from
PostgreSQL tables, views and queries to most popular formats, and import
data into the tables.
New version features:
- ASP.NET Generator Wizard is implemented.
- New Shell Application with Ribbon toolbars (like Office 2007) and more.
- Unicode/UTF-8 support
- PHP Generator: now it is possible to create a lookup menu for a column
using a custom value list (not only foreign keys).
- Data Pump: now optimized for Microsoft.Jet engine.
- Data Import: the speed of loading of Excel files was significantly
- All the wizards: a lot of minor improvements and corrections were made.
Full press-release is available at:
SQL Maestro Group is engaged in developing complete database admin and
management tools for MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and
reliability to meet the requirements of today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Joshua D. Drake||Date: 2007-08-29 21:28:30|
|Subject: PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007|
|Previous:||From: Dmitry Narizhnykh||Date: 2007-08-27 20:22:07|
|Subject: ANN: DBForms from MS Access to PHP + PostgreSQL v.1.0 released|