Win32 ODBC Issue!

From: Медер Бакиров <bakirov(at)green(dot)net(dot)kg>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Win32 ODBC Issue!
Date: 2001-12-03 05:49:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello!

I have installed Redhat Linux 7.2 and Postgresql-7.1 as a database.
I have a server-side program, which works with postgresql on Linux (writes some data to it) and need to write a client program on Windows.

I downloaded a driver from odbc.postgresql.org, but it is outdated (v.7.01): It doesn't support encrypted passwords, so it cannot connect to my database (even I do not supply passwords at all)

Where can I download the latest ODBC driver?

Thanks in advance.