Re: Timeout error on pgstat

From: "Anibal David Acosta" <aa(at)devshock(dot)com>
To: "'Craig Ringer'" <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Timeout error on pgstat
Date: 2012-08-02 14:51:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Craig, those lines appear between pgstat timeout

ERROR: canceling autovacuum task

CONTEXT: automatic vacuum of table "XXX"

The table XXX is a table with about 200 insert p/ second. No update or
delete.

The problem apparently is just with this table because there are others
autovacuum running and working fin over others tables

The only difference is that this table XXX has about 5millions of insert
daily and all those 5millons are deleted in the night (cleanup process).